Sunday 8 January 2012

NYC Lip Stain in Forever Freesia

Hey everyone!

Thought I'd show you this lipstain I picked up the other day from NYC at Superdrug. It was about £3 which makes it much cheaper than many of the other lipstains around


I actually really do like this lipstain. It's long wearing (I don't know about 16 hours though...) it's really reasonable and I thought it showed up much stronger than one I have by Revlon



I find that it's not that drying but then it's not very moisturising either so I usually put on a bit of Vaseline. However I really do like the matte effect that these lipstains have. They also come in quite a few colours and they're available in store at Superdrug.

What's your favourite lipstain?

Love Sophie xx

2 comments:

  1. you have my dream nails! Nice swatch of that gorgeous lip stain.
    xoox Debby

    ReplyDelete