Friday 12 November 2010

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks

Hey everyone, I'm back! You've probably forgotten what I look like, right?

But anyways I somehow managed to end up with 2 of the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks, one in possibly the lightest shade they've got, and one in the darkest. I'm not sure how much they are now but I paid £3.99 each

If you've seen the advert, it's of Zooey Deschanel covering a room with paint (I think), you would never in a million years associate that advert with these lipsticks. After the beautiful packaging of the Moisture Renew lipsticks these are a bit of a disappointment. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks in Asia and Starry Eyed


I do really like these lipsticks. Asia is a kind of browny-pinkish nude and Starry-Eyed is a purplish red. I love how you can easily mattify these lipsticks with tissue and they don't dry out your lips. 

I'm not sure what the claim is but they're NOT that long lasting and they taste a bit strange (kind of like the Maybelline Color Sensationals?)

Have you tried these lipsticks? Are you a Rimmel fan?

Sophie xxx

2 comments:

  1. Rimmel lipsticks aren't my favourite - I don't think I've ever gone past just swatching some in Superdrug!
    I much prefer the other "R" cosmetic brand, Revlon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the old Rimmel lipsticks you mentioned but I've not seen these yet...will have to go on search!!

    ReplyDelete