Wednesday 19 October 2011

Emergency Contour

Hello everyone!

When I was packing up all my things ready to move out make up was top priority, however I accidentally forgot my MAC Harmony blusher, which is my absolute fave for contouring

After realising how PALE I am after a few photos recently posted on facebook, I realised I had to get a cheap substitute to get me through. Whilst in Boots the other day I spotted this and for only £1.99 it wouldn't be the end of the world if it turned me into an oompa loompa


This really is the perfect way to add a little colour to pale skin and it works really well as a contour. When swatched it does have a little bit of glitter in it but this is barely noticable on the face.


So it's a definite thumbs up from me, for £1.99 you get 10g of product that really doesn't have any orangey undertones

Have you tried Natural Collection products before? What's your contour/bronzer of choice?

Love Sophie xx

3 comments:

  1. I have got one of these bronzers (in the other pink-i-er colour) and I love it as a blush! I also love the natural collection blush in pink cloud (one of my HG).

    Cheers~~~

    jacqlibrawrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the much coveted Pink Cloud blusher, as Jacq above does! It's really pigmented and looks so lovely on pale skin; please try it, you'll really suit it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw wow your skin is amazing honey! You look so pretty in this photo :)
    xxx

    www.inordinatelyplush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete