Sunday 9 October 2011

Yellow Diamonds In The Light

Hello everyoneee

So this is the end of my first week of lectures at university, and I'm actually really enjoying it! Last night was our Freshers' ball which was great, only I woke up with bruises and cuts EVERYWHERE. And I've now got a severe case of fresher's flu!


Wore my hair down for the first time in AGES today, its finally that kind of weather where you can go out with your hair down and not end up a sweaty mess! As you can see in the background I had my jeans out to dry, after hand washing them turned out I hadn't dissolved the washing powder properly and they were covered in white marks. Someone tell me how to use a washing machine??

I've also really been loving this new series called New Girl, I've been watching it online and it has Zooey Deschanel in it (who is my faveee!) 

Hope you're all well, let me know what you've been up to!
Sophie xx

1 comment: