Tuesday 12 October 2010

Eyebrows

Morning lovely ladies!

Eyebrows. You either love them or you hate them. Now I am in love with eyebrows.

I love asking people how they do their eyebrows. I appreciate a well groomed eyebrow. I also appreciate a thicker eyebrow. I love a good arch, and I love dark ones.

How do I do mine? I pluck them, I thread them, and I pencil them in like a mad woman. All because I love a good thick arched brow. 

A really bad photo showing you how I like my eyebrows!


Click for sources
How do you like yours?
Love Sophie xxx

5 comments:

  1. thick and defined! i find that some many Asian have perfect eyebrows, due to threading, im so jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thick eye brows too. I'm in the process of growing mine back, as the lady at my salon went a little crazy with the wax!!! Not good.

    Angela xoxo
    Enter my give away @ jollybeachang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sophie!
    How are you?
    I have an obsession with eyebrows, I even dedicated a blog post to the issue some time ago! I prefer them thick and defined as well, the example of the second photo works for me!
    You have a great blog, my dear,
    Greetings from Spain
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have super fair eyebrows and i hate them. I want big dark sexy ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! new follower here! lol, hope you can follow back!
    I love eyebrows! I love thick well shaped brows, and dont know how I ever thought I looked ok to leave the house before I started filling in my brows!
    xx

    ReplyDelete