Thursday 15 July 2010

Colorsport Eyebrow Definer Pen and FOThe other Night

Hey lovely ladies
I did this look for a Burberry event I was lucky enough to attend. It's quite confusing to explain why I got the chance to go, but basically myself and a few other friends hosted an event a few months ago in celebration of other cultures and bringing everyone together, it was a fab night and in recognition of our hard work we got to go to Burberry HQ for a night of yummy canapes and people telling us how great we are. . ;) I even got to meet the lovely Christopher Bailey, Burberry's creative director!

Anyways, just thought I'd show you what make up I wore, but also I'd like to tell you all how great I think this product is
Colorsport Eyebrow Definer Pen - currently £4.66 (I paid £6.99!)
I love love love this. It can take a little getting used to but it really fills in your eyebrows and gives you that real 1940s perfectly filled in brow, and it lasts all day.
Here's my make up (excuse wet hair!)

Face
  • Inglot Cream Powder foundation
  • Revlon Matte Powder Blush 
  • MAC Blush in Harmony
  • Colorsport Eyebrow Definer in Brown
Eyes
  • MAC Paintpot in Bare Study
  • Benefit Little Round Pot in Blanc Diaphane
  • MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
  • L'oreal Voluminous
Lips
  • 17 Mirror Shine On Lipstick in Hollywood 
Have you ever used the Colorsport range? And yay or nay to the FOTDs?
Love Sophie xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey hunny, just saw your comment on my post. Think I need to try this out now!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete