Wednesday 7 July 2010

First ever FOTD

Hey lovely ladies,
Be prepared, I am about to show you my first ever FOTD. They're quite scary really :s I haven't taken this many pictures of myself since the myspace days (which I try to forget. . )

Tell me what you think? More FOTDs or can you not bear to see my face?


Face
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer
  • Topshop Lip and Cheek stain in Bitten Berry
  • Light dusting of Collection 2000 Perfecting Minerals
  • MAC Blusher in Harmony
Eyes
  • MAC Paintpot in Bare Study
  • Benefit Bad Gal dipped in MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack to make it last longer
  • L'oreal Voluminous Mascara
 Lips
  • Topshop Lip and Cheek Stain
  • GOSH Darling
So what do we think? Yes or no to FOTDs?

Have a lovely day!
Sophie xx

2 comments:

  1. i agree with Holly. And damn it! Why cant i have frecals (how the hell do you spell that?!) xx

    ReplyDelete