Friday 9 July 2010

Have I found my perfect foundation??

Hola chicas!
So yesterday me and my friend went to Westfields in London (the huuuge one) and if I'm honest MAC was a bit meh. It might've been the heat, or all the annoying school girls in there swatching away or the lack of Jazzed so I walked away empty handed. However, a couple of shops down is Inglot. Inglot, if you haven't heard of it is a brand that I have to say rivals MAC. I'm not entirely sure where they're from, but their products seem to be made in Poland. They claim that they have 'an endless amount of colours to choose from over 3 000 000 000 000 000 colour combinations'. I think someone might've pressed 0 a few too many times there.

Now I am on a budget lately so I thought I'd treat myself to one product, and that was the Cream Powder foundation. The MUA tried it on me, and as sweet as she was she applied it a little too heavy. I urge you though if you go in there DO ask the staff for help, they are lovely but they look quite sad sometimes, it can't be easy having MAC as a neighbour (try and go for the short dark haired man, he's got one of those 'aw I just want to give you a hug' faces!) But anyways, I've always liked the idea of cream to powder foundations but they've never been quite right. Either a bit drying or not creamy enough *cough* Max Factor Miracle Touch *cough*. However take a look at this, it's quite hard to portray just how creamy it is, but I've put it next to Topshop's Cream Blusher, which has the consistency of chalk compared to this! Clicky click to zoom


Topshop Cream Blusher in Nutmeg £6
Inglot Cream Powder Foundation in 83 £11

I know you're probably thinking, Sophie, haven't you got the wrong season for a higher coverage cream foundation? Yes you're probably right, but with a finish like this after about 6 hours wear, can you really complain?
That's without highlighter. No joke.

What do you think? Have you tried their cosmetics? Also check out their gel eyeliners and eyeshadows, just fab!

Sophie xx

2 comments:

  1. oooh! The price is very reasonable aswell :) I dont own any Inglot yet, you've tempted me now ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously go for it! i have to admit part of me felt i had to buy something as the MUAs were so sweet but i dont regret it at all! x

    ReplyDelete